The 39th Annual Art and Wine Festival in Twain Harte, CA will take place July 23 & 24, 2016 in downtown Twain Harte. Come sip on some wine in the pines and wander around downtown Twain Harte at a street fair celebrating local artists and vendors.
The Annual Art and Wine festival will be open from 10:00pm to 5:00pm on both Saturday and Sunday. The Art and Wine Festival starts at the Twain Harte Arch (Joaquin Gully Rd) and turns down Cedar Drive. Admission is free, but bring some money for the awesome art, hand crafted gifts, and unique items to buy from local vendors.
There will be live entertainment including musicians and comedians, a vintage car show in Twain Harte Center (La Morenita Parking Lot), and lots of unique art. One of my favorite booths from years past was a wine stopper which not only kept the bottle of wine fresh, but it was so strong, you could hang the bottle upside down without dropping an ounce. I’ll definitely be in line this year! He didn’t have a website to order from so you’ll want to make sure you’re ready to get it this weekend. I also loved picking up some fresh artwork to decorate our cabin.
Sip on Wine in the Pines on Saturday July 23, 2016 from Noon to 4:00pm at 23000 Meadow Lane in downtown Twain Harte. It’s right across from the Twain Harte Miniature Golf Course. Sample tons of wine at the Wine and Art Festival. $25 will get you a commemorative wine glass and a booklet which information on all the wine and food vendors. Note that the Wine in the Pines is only available on Saturday July 23 and only goes from noon to 4:00pm. I’ve made this mistake in the past of getting to Wine in the Pines too late on a Saturday. For more information, email Gloria or check out the Twain Harte Area Chamber of Commerce website.
- Tom Rigney & Flambeau will perform Saturday at noon, 2pm, and 4pm. According to his website, his music “is original, eclectic, passionate, and filled with a musical and emotional intensity that will come as no surprise to followers of Rigney’s career.”
- Comedy Industries will perform Saturday at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. They are experts in juggling, magic, and keeping you entertained!
- The Little Fuller Band will perform Sunday at 2pm and 4pm. According to their website, their music “[combines] influences from americana, bluegrass, country, folk, gypsy, punk and rock & roll, with a focus on heavily rhythmic use of traditional string instruments, every song breathes with its own unique dynamic, sound and velocity.”
- Daniel DaVinci, a comedian, magician, and stunt man, will perform Sunday at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. Daniel DaVinci has two Guinness World Records, has appeared on the Tonight Show, and performed for the President of the United States.
- The Richard Burleigh Memorial Jam will be held at noon. Richard Burleigh started the Twain Harte Art and Wine Festival 39 years ago!
- Old Skool Pie – Pizza
- Road Dog BBQ
- Romaine Kettlecorn
- Fruit ala Cart
- Le Petit Donuts
- Beer served by the Vietnam Vets
- The Art and Wine Festival is open from 10:00am to 5:00pm on Saturday and Sunday July 23 and 24th.
- Wine in the Pines is open from noon to 4:00pm on Saturday Only
- The weather will be a high of 91/95* respectively for Saturday and Sunday. *Temperatures subject to change.
- The official website is: Fire on the Mountain